This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\19.0.1081.2\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.18 MB (1239024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Google Chrome. They occupy 3.88 MB (4064176
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.18 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (94.48 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (91.98 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.04 MB)
- setup.exe (1.47 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome version 19.0.1081.2
only. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-08 14:21:24.603