Google Calendar Sync
This web page is about Google Calendar Sync for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. Usually the Google Calendar Sync application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Google\Google Calendar Sync folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file occupies 529.55 KB (542264 bytes) on disk and is labeled GoogleCalendarSync.exe. A guide to uninstall Google Calendar Sync from your system
The following executables are incorporated in Google Calendar Sync. They occupy 604.41 KB (618918
bytes) on disk.
- GoogleCalendarSync.exe (529.55 KB)
- uninstall.exe (74.86 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Google Calendar Sync:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Google Calendar Sync when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Google Calendar Sync
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Calendar Sync\GoogleCalendarSync.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Google Calendar Sync\data_files\6480028DBE3604726FE19C85AFFC2E20
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Google Calendar Sync\data_files\789F530479180AF3218941BD26E1D20D
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Google Calendar Sync\data_files\99CB526E70E157CAFE66600DB05C7ED3
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Google\Google Calendar Sync
Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Google Calendar Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Calendar Sync from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Calendar Sync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Calendar Sync". If it exists on your system the Google Calendar Sync application will be found very quickly. When you select Google Calendar Sync in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Calendar Sync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Calendar Sync.
8. After uninstalling Google Calendar Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Calendar Sync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Calendar Sync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130