Google Base Store Connector
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Google Base Store Connector for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Base Store Connector from your systemGoogle, Inc.
. Further information on Google, Inc. can be found here
. More details about Google Base Store Connector can be seen at http://www.google.co.uk
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Google\Google Base Store Connector folder (same installation drive as Windows). Google Base Store Connector's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Google\Google Base Store Connector\uninst.exe. Google Base Store Connector's primary file takes around 208.00 KB (212992 bytes) and is called StoreConnectorUpgrader.exe.
Google Base Store Connector installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.68 MB (2815006
bytes) on disk.
- GoogleStoreConnector.exe (2.42 MB)
- StoreConnectorUpgrader.exe (208.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (41.03 KB)
- webclient.exe (24.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Google Base Store Connector. For other Google Base Store Connector versions please click below:
Google Base Store Connector is a program released by the software company Google, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Google Base Store Connector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Base Store Connector from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Base Store Connector or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Base Store Connector". The Google Base Store Connector app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Base Store Connector in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Base Store Connector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Google Base Store Connector:
- The software company is: http://www.google.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Google\Google Base Store Connector\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Base Store Connector.
8. After uninstalling Google Base Store Connector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Base Store Connector that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Base Store Connector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Base Store Connector by Google, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Base Store Connector by Google, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Base Store Connector in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 10:57:49.020