This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Google for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Google from your computerPokki
. More information on Pokki can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Google is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google. They occupy 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199064
Google is an application marketed by the software company Pokki. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Google is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Google from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google". If it exists on your system the Google program will be found automatically. After you select Google in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google.
8. After uninstalling Google, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Google by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 03:34:39.350