Google アップデータ is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Google アップデータ from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Google アップデータ is C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater\GoogleUpdater.exe. The application's main executable file is titled GoogleUpdaterRestartManager.exe and occupies 157.55 KB (161336 bytes).
Google アップデータ contains of the executables below. They occupy 882.77 KB (903960
bytes) on disk.
- GoogleUpdaterRestartManager.exe (157.55 KB)
- GoogleUpdaterAdminPrefs.exe (223.55 KB)
- GoogleUpdaterInstallMgr.exe (169.05 KB)
- GoogleUpdaterSetup.exe (175.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.2432.1652
of Google アップデータ. Click on the links below for other Google アップデータ versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Google アップデータ:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Google アップデータ when you uninstall it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\スタート メニュー\プログラム\Google アップデータ
- C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\スタート メニュー\プログラム\Google アップデータ\Google アップデータ.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\スタート メニュー\プログラム\Google アップデータ\Google アップデータをアンインストールします.lnk
- C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater\2.4.2432.1652\bg\cires.dll.mui
- C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater\2.4.2432.1652\ci.dll
Google アップデータ is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Some users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Google アップデータ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google アップデータ from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google アップデータ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google アップデータ". If it exists on your system the Google アップデータ app will be found very quickly. After you select Google アップデータ in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google アップデータ, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google アップデータ.
8. After removing Google アップデータ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google アップデータ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google アップデータ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google アップデータ by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google アップデータ by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google アップデータ supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 05:20:03.083