This web page is about GoodSync for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GoodSync from your PCSiber Systems
. Go over here
for more information on Siber Systems. Please follow http://www.goodsync.com/
if you want to read more on GoodSync on Siber Systems's page. GoodSync is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GoodSync. GoodSync.exe is the GoodSync's primary executable file and it occupies about 9.96 MB (10439856 bytes) on disk.
GoodSync installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 22.74 MB (23848219
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (1.75 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (9.96 MB)
- gsync.exe (5.52 MB)
- LogView.exe (5.34 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (104.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of GoodSync. You can find here a few links to other GoodSync versions:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is an application released by the software company Siber Systems. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GoodSync from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GoodSync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GoodSync". If it is installed on your PC the GoodSync app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GoodSync in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GoodSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GoodSync.
8. After uninstalling GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GoodSync in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 13:55:26.847