This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GoodSync for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GoodSync from your computerSiber Systems
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Siber Systems. Click on http://www.goodsync.com/
to get more data about GoodSync on Siber Systems's website. GoodSync is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for GoodSync is C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe. GoodSync's main file takes around 12.17 MB (12762768 bytes) and is named GoodSync.exe.
GoodSync is comprised of the following executables which take 48.17 MB (50512621
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (1.97 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (12.17 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (7.74 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (12.55 MB)
- gsync.exe (6.96 MB)
- LogView.exe (6.52 MB)
- un-GoodSync.exe (197.89 KB)
The current web page applies to GoodSync version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more GoodSync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is a program marketed by Siber Systems. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GoodSync with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GoodSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "GoodSync". If it exists on your system the GoodSync application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GoodSync in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GoodSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GoodSync.
8. After removing GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoodSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GoodSync by Siber Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GoodSync in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-16 13:12:35.640