This web page contains thorough information on how to remove GoodSync for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GoodSync from your systemSiber Systems
. You can find out more on Siber Systems or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to GoodSync at https://www.goodsync.com
. GoodSync is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall GoodSync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\GoodSync-v10.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GoodSync-v10.exe is the GoodSync's main executable file and it takes approximately 10.70 MB (11217632 bytes) on disk.
GoodSync contains of the executables below. They occupy 60.12 MB (63040256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (2.61 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync-v10.exe (10.70 MB)
- GoodSync-v9.exe (9.06 MB)
- gs-server.exe (4.88 MB)
- gscp.exe (3.98 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (8.86 MB)
- gsync.exe (4.92 MB)
- LogView.exe (4.34 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.6.7.8
of GoodSync. You can find below info on other application versions of GoodSync:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is a program offered by Siber Systems. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GoodSync from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GoodSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "GoodSync". If it is installed on your PC the GoodSync application will be found automatically. When you click GoodSync in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GoodSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoodSync:
- The software company is: https://www.goodsync.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\GoodSync-v10.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GoodSync.
8. After uninstalling GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GoodSync in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 15:26:45.103