This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GoodSync for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GoodSync from your PCSiber Systems
. More information on Siber Systems can be seen here
. You can read more about on GoodSync at http://www.goodsync.com/
. GoodSync is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GoodSync. GoodSync.exe is the GoodSync's main executable file and it takes about 4.20 MB (4407736 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GoodSync. They occupy an average of 9.49 MB (9955609
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (768.43 KB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (4.20 MB)
- gsync.exe (2.40 MB)
- LogView.exe (1.98 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (99.56 KB)
This info is about GoodSync version 220.127.116.11
only. For other GoodSync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is a program marketed by the software company Siber Systems. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GoodSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GoodSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "GoodSync". If it is installed on your PC the GoodSync application will be found very quickly. After you select GoodSync in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GoodSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GoodSync.
8. After uninstalling GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GoodSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GoodSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GoodSync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 20:56:19.653