This web page is about GoodSync for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GoodSync from your computerSiber Systems
. Take a look here
for more information on Siber Systems. Click on http://www.goodsync.com/
to get more facts about GoodSync on Siber Systems's website. Usually the GoodSync application is found in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for GoodSync is C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe. GoodSync's main file takes about 7.21 MB (7563192 bytes) and is named GoodSync.exe.
GoodSync installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.90 MB (17718014
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (1.59 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (7.21 MB)
- gsync.exe (4.22 MB)
- LogView.exe (3.71 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.53 KB)
The current web page applies to GoodSync version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other GoodSync versions:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is an application released by the software company Siber Systems. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GoodSync from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GoodSync or simply click the Search field and type in "GoodSync". If it is installed on your PC the GoodSync program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GoodSync in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GoodSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GoodSync.
8. After removing GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GoodSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GoodSync by Siber Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GoodSync in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 02:34:38.837