Good Night System
Good Night System is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Good Night System from your computerLunático Astronomía S. L.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Lunático Astronomía S. L.. Usually the Good Night System application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GNS folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Good Night System by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GNS\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 422.00 KB (432128 bytes) on disk and is named GNSUI.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Good Night System. They occupy about 1.16 MB (1220890
bytes) on disk.
- GNSUI.exe (422.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (770.28 KB)
This data is about Good Night System version 188.8.131.52
Good Night System is an application by the software company Lunático Astronomía S. L.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Good Night System is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Good Night System from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Good Night System or simply click the Search field and type in "Good Night System". If it is installed on your PC the Good Night System application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Good Night System in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Good Night System, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Good Night System.
8. After uninstalling Good Night System, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Good Night System that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Good Night System using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Good Night System by Lunático Astronomía S. L. from your PC, we are not saying that Good Night System by Lunático Astronomía S. L. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Good Night System supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-08 00:42:52.957