You can find on this page details on how to remove Golden Videos for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Golden Videos from your systemNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be found here
. Golden Videos is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\GoldenVideos folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Golden Videos is C:\Program Files\NCH Software\GoldenVideos\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. goldenvideos.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.36 MB (1421828 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Golden Videos. They take about 7.87 MB (8248400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 226400-657356-golden-videos-vhs-to-dvd-converter_v2.01.exe (2.79 MB)
- aacdec3.exe (204.00 KB)
- aacenc3.exe (160.00 KB)
- ffmpeg10.exe (1.82 MB)
- goldenvideos.exe (1.36 MB)
- mp3el2.exe (192.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.36 MB)
The current page applies to Golden Videos version 2.01
alone. You can find below a few links to other Golden Videos releases:
...click to view all...
Golden Videos is an application marketed by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Golden Videos is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Golden Videos from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Golden Videos or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Golden Videos". The Golden Videos program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Golden Videos in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Golden Videos, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Golden Videos.
8. After removing Golden Videos, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Golden Videos which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Golden Videos using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Golden Videos by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Golden Videos by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Golden Videos supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-07 13:32:13.260