Golden Ratio 3.1.4
You can find on this page details on how to remove Golden Ratio 3.1.4 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Golden Ratio 3.1.4 from your PCMarkus Welz
. More info about Markus Welz can be read here
. More information about the app Golden Ratio 3.1.4 can be seen at http://www.markuswelz.de/software2/index.html
. Golden Ratio 3.1.4 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Golden Ratio directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Golden Ratio 3.1.4 is C:\Program Files\Golden Ratio\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. GoldenRatio.exe is the Golden Ratio 3.1.4's primary executable file and it takes about 932.00 KB (954368 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Golden Ratio 3.1.4. They occupy 2.05 MB (2152259
bytes) on disk.
- GoldenRatio.exe (932.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.4
of Golden Ratio 3.1.4.
Golden Ratio 3.1.4 is a program by the software company Markus Welz. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Golden Ratio 3.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Golden Ratio 3.1.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Golden Ratio 3.1.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Golden Ratio 3.1.4". The Golden Ratio 3.1.4 application will be found automatically. When you click Golden Ratio 3.1.4 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Golden Ratio 3.1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Golden Ratio 3.1.4:
- The software company is: http://www.markuswelz.de/software2/index.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Golden Ratio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Golden Ratio 3.1.4.
8. After uninstalling Golden Ratio 3.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Golden Ratio 3.1.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Golden Ratio 3.1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Golden Ratio 3.1.4 by Markus Welz from your PC, nor are we saying that Golden Ratio 3.1.4 by Markus Welz is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Golden Ratio 3.1.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-08 05:49:21.213