Gold Wave Editor v10.5.5
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Gold Wave Editor v10.5.5 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Gold Wave Editor v10.5.5 from your systemGoldMedia Development Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on GoldMedia Development Inc.. Further information about Gold Wave Editor v10.5.5 can be found at http://www.wav-editor.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Gold Wave Editor directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Gold Wave Editor v10.5.5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Gold Wave Editor\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.27 MB (4477440 bytes) on disk and is labeled GoldWaveEditor.exe.
The executable files below are part of Gold Wave Editor v10.5.5. They occupy about 8.83 MB (9258922
bytes) on disk.
- GoldWaveEditor.exe (4.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- wmfdist.exe (3.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.5.5
of Gold Wave Editor v10.5.5.
Gold Wave Editor v10.5.5 is a program offered by GoldMedia Development Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Gold Wave Editor v10.5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Gold Wave Editor v10.5.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Gold Wave Editor v10.5.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gold Wave Editor v10.5.5". If it is installed on your PC the Gold Wave Editor v10.5.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Gold Wave Editor v10.5.5 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Gold Wave Editor v10.5.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gold Wave Editor v10.5.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wav-editor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gold Wave Editor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gold Wave Editor v10.5.5.
8. After uninstalling Gold Wave Editor v10.5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Gold Wave Editor v10.5.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gold Wave Editor v10.5.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Gold Wave Editor v10.5.5 by GoldMedia Development Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Gold Wave Editor v10.5.5 by GoldMedia Development Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gold Wave Editor v10.5.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 18:50:44.640