Gold Rush! Classic
You can find on this page details on how to remove Gold Rush! Classic for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Gold Rush! Classic from your PCThe Software Farm
. Further information on The Software Farm can be seen here
. More details about the software Gold Rush! Classic can be seen at http://www.goldrush-game.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Gold Rush - Classic directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Gold Rush! Classic is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/308000. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Gold Rush!.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 285.00 KB (291840 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Gold Rush! Classic. They take 4.61 MB (4833307
bytes) on disk.
- Conf.exe (386.50 KB)
- Gold Rush!.exe (285.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (387.03 KB)
- DOSBox.exe (3.58 MB)
Gold Rush! Classic is a program offered by The Software Farm. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Gold Rush! Classic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Gold Rush! Classic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Gold Rush! Classic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gold Rush! Classic". If it is installed on your PC the Gold Rush! Classic app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Gold Rush! Classic in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Gold Rush! Classic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gold Rush! Classic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.goldrush-game.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/308000
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Gold Rush! Classic.
8. After removing Gold Rush! Classic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gold Rush! Classic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gold Rush! Classic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Gold Rush! Classic by The Software Farm from your PC, nor are we saying that Gold Rush! Classic by The Software Farm is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gold Rush! Classic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 00:06:28.387