You can find below detailed information on how to remove GoforFiles for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GoforFiles from your computerhttp://www.gofor-files.net/
. Check out here
for more details on http://www.gofor-files.net/. Please open http://www.gofor-files.net/
if you want to read more on GoforFiles on http://www.gofor-files.net/'s website. Usually the GoforFiles application is installed in the C:\Program Files\GoforFiles directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\GoforFiles\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GoforFiles. GoforFiles's main file takes around 2.26 MB (2370560 bytes) and is called GoforFiles.exe.
The following executables are contained in GoforFiles. They occupy 12.73 MB (13352088
bytes) on disk.
- GoforFiles.exe (2.26 MB)
- goforfilesdl.exe (3.05 MB)
- uninstall.exe (7.42 MB)
This web page is about GoforFiles version 3.14.25
alone. For more GoforFiles versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling GoforFiles we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\GoforFiles
- C:\Program Files\GoforFiles
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\GoforFiles\GoforFiles.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Program Files\GoforFiles\GoforFiles.exe
GoforFiles is an application released by the software company http://www.gofor-files.net/. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove GoforFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GoforFiles from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GoforFiles or simply click the Search field and type in "GoforFiles". If it is installed on your PC the GoforFiles program will be found automatically. When you click GoforFiles in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GoforFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoforFiles:
- The publisher is: http://www.gofor-files.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GoforFiles\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GoforFiles.
8. After removing GoforFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GoforFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoforFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GoforFiles by http://www.gofor-files.net/ from your PC, we are not saying that GoforFiles by http://www.gofor-files.net/ is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GoforFiles supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 20:38:26.333