This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall GoforFiles for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GoforFiles from your systemhttp://www.goforfiles.com/
. More information on http://www.goforfiles.com/ can be found here
. You can read more about on GoforFiles at http://www.goforfiles.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\GoforFiles folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for GoforFiles is C:\Program Files\GoforFiles\uninstall.exe. GoforFiles.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.26 MB (2370560 bytes) on disk.
GoforFiles is comprised of the following executables which take 3.20 MB (3355648
bytes) on disk:
- GFFUpdater.exe (962.00 KB)
- GoforFiles.exe (2.26 MB)
The current web page applies to GoforFiles version 2.0.3
alone. Click on the links below for other GoforFiles versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling GoforFiles we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
GoforFiles is a program offered by the software company http://www.goforfiles.com/. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove GoforFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GoforFiles with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GoforFiles or simply click the Search field and type in "GoforFiles". If it is installed on your PC the GoforFiles app will be found very quickly. After you click GoforFiles in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GoforFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoforFiles:
- The publisher is: http://www.goforfiles.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GoforFiles\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GoforFiles.
8. After uninstalling GoforFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GoforFiles which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GoforFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GoforFiles by http://www.goforfiles.com/ from your PC, nor are we saying that GoforFiles by http://www.goforfiles.com/ is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GoforFiles in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-12 05:50:52.570