God Eater Resurrection
This page contains detailed information on how to remove God Eater Resurrection for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall God Eater Resurrection from your systemBANDAI NAMCO
. More data about BANDAI NAMCO can be seen here
. Detailed information about God Eater Resurrection can be found at http://www.god-eater.com/en/games/god-eater-resurrection/
. God Eater Resurrection is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\God Eater Resurrection directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. God Eater Resurrection's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\God Eater Resurrection\unins000.exe. GER.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 73.83 MB (77414912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with God Eater Resurrection. They take about 129.05 MB (135316053
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GER.exe (73.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (967.66 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories that were found:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BANDAI NAMCO GAMES\GOD EATER RESURRECTION
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BANDAI NAMCO GAMES\GOD EATER RESURRECTION\config.ini
God Eater Resurrection is a program released by BANDAI NAMCO. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall God Eater Resurrection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase God Eater Resurrection from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate God Eater Resurrection or simply activate the Search feature and type in "God Eater Resurrection". If it exists on your system the God Eater Resurrection app will be found automatically. After you click God Eater Resurrection in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding God Eater Resurrection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for God Eater Resurrection:
- The software company is: http://www.god-eater.com/en/games/god-eater-resurrection/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\God Eater Resurrection\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove God Eater Resurrection.
8. After removing God Eater Resurrection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of God Eater Resurrection which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing God Eater Resurrection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove God Eater Resurrection by BANDAI NAMCO from your computer, nor are we saying that God Eater Resurrection by BANDAI NAMCO is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove God Eater Resurrection supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 14:44:26.893