GoVPN version 1.4.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall GoVPN version 1.4.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GoVPN version 1.4.0 from your systemDr.VbCode@Gmail.com
. You can find out more on Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GoVPN directory (same installation drive as Windows). GoVPN version 1.4.0's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GoVPN\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled GoVPN.exe and it has a size of 1.07 MB (1122304 bytes).
GoVPN version 1.4.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.13 MB (20056016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dinstaller.exe (28.00 KB)
- GoVPN.exe (1.07 MB)
- tap-windows.exe (234.90 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.29 MB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- openssl.exe (386.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (3.90 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (677.10 KB)
- securetunnel1.exe (692.67 KB)
- securetunnel2.exe (114.50 KB)
- securetunnel3.exe (130.00 KB)
- securetunnel4.exe (528.50 KB)
- securetunnel5.exe (108.91 KB)
- securetunnel6.exe (292.00 KB)
- securetunnel7.exe (19.00 KB)
- terminateprocess-buffer.exe (1.32 MB)
- tstunnel.exe (98.50 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (829.52 KB)
- openvpn.exe (656.50 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (23.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (832.33 KB)
- openvpn.exe (784.00 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (29.00 KB)
- kvpncadm.exe (1.01 MB)
- kvpncgui.exe (2.05 MB)
- kvpncsvc.exe (1.86 MB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
This web page is about GoVPN version 1.4.0 version 1.4.0
GoVPN version 1.4.0 is a program by the software company Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove GoVPN version 1.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GoVPN version 1.4.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GoVPN version 1.4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "GoVPN version 1.4.0". If it exists on your system the GoVPN version 1.4.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GoVPN version 1.4.0 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GoVPN version 1.4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GoVPN version 1.4.0.
8. After removing GoVPN version 1.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GoVPN version 1.4.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GoVPN version 1.4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GoVPN version 1.4.0 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com from your computer, nor are we saying that GoVPN version 1.4.0 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GoVPN version 1.4.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 12:09:00.133