GoToMeeting 22.214.171.1243 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GoToMeeting 126.96.36.1993 from your PCCitrixOnline
. You can read more on CitrixOnline or check for application updates here
. GoToMeeting 188.8.131.523 is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Citrix\GoToMeeting\1963 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall GoToMeeting 184.108.40.2063 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Citrix\GoToMeeting\1963\G2MUninstall.exe /uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named G2MUninstall.exe and occupies 39.36 KB (40304 bytes).
GoToMeeting 220.127.116.113 is comprised of the following executables which take 393.09 KB (402528
bytes) on disk:
- g2mcomm.exe (39.36 KB)
- g2mvideoconference.exe (39.36 KB)
- G2MUninstall.exe (39.36 KB)
- g2mui.exe (38.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1683
of GoToMeeting 22.214.171.1243.
GoToMeeting 126.96.36.1993 is an application offered by the software company CitrixOnline. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase GoToMeeting 188.8.131.523 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GoToMeeting 184.108.40.2063 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GoToMeeting 220.127.116.113 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GoToMeeting 18.104.22.1683". If it is installed on your PC the GoToMeeting 22.214.171.1243 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GoToMeeting 126.96.36.1993 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GoToMeeting 188.8.131.523, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GoToMeeting 184.108.40.2063.
8. After removing GoToMeeting 220.127.116.113, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GoToMeeting 18.104.22.1683 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GoToMeeting 22.214.171.1243 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GoToMeeting 126.96.36.1993 by CitrixOnline from your computer, we are not saying that GoToMeeting 188.8.131.523 by CitrixOnline is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GoToMeeting 184.108.40.2063 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-23 13:57:39.033