This web page is about GoToMeeting 220.127.116.111 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall GoToMeeting 18.104.22.1681 from your systemCitrixOnline
. More data about CitrixOnline can be found here
. Usually the GoToMeeting 22.214.171.1241 program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Citrix\GoToMeeting\2031 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing GoToMeeting 126.96.36.1991 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Citrix\GoToMeeting\2031\G2MUninstall.exe /uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. GoToMeeting 188.8.131.521's primary file takes about 39.36 KB (40304 bytes) and is called G2MUninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with GoToMeeting 184.108.40.2061. They occupy about 6.45 MB (6767344
bytes) on disk.
- g2mcomm.exe (39.36 KB)
- g2mvideoconference.exe (39.36 KB)
- G2MUninstall.exe (39.36 KB)
- g2mtranscoder.exe (6.11 MB)
- g2mui.exe (38.86 KB)
The current web page applies to GoToMeeting 220.127.116.111 version 18.104.22.1681
GoToMeeting 22.214.171.1241 is an application marketed by the software company CitrixOnline. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase GoToMeeting 126.96.36.1991 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GoToMeeting 188.8.131.521 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GoToMeeting 184.108.40.2061 or simply click the Search field and type in "GoToMeeting 220.127.116.111". If it exists on your system the GoToMeeting 18.104.22.1681 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GoToMeeting 22.214.171.1241 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GoToMeeting 126.96.36.1991, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GoToMeeting 188.8.131.521.
8. After uninstalling GoToMeeting 184.108.40.2061, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GoToMeeting 220.127.116.111 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoToMeeting 18.104.22.1681 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GoToMeeting 22.214.171.1241 by CitrixOnline from your PC, nor are we saying that GoToMeeting 126.96.36.1991 by CitrixOnline is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GoToMeeting 188.8.131.521 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 02:32:27.623