GoToAssist Customer 126.96.36.1998
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall GoToAssist Customer 188.8.131.528 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GoToAssist Customer 184.108.40.2068 from your systemCitrix Online
. More information on Citrix Online can be seen here
. GoToAssist Customer 220.127.116.118 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist Remote Support Customer\758 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing GoToAssist Customer 18.104.22.1688 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist Remote Support Customer\758\g2ax_uninstaller_customer.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. GoToAssist Customer 22.214.171.1248's primary file takes around 596.57 KB (610888 bytes) and is called g2ax_user_high_customer.exe.
The following executable files are contained in GoToAssist Customer 126.96.36.1998. They take 6.47 MB (6780184
bytes) on disk.
- g2ax_user_medium_customer.exe (596.57 KB)
- g2ax_host_service.exe (596.57 KB)
- g2ax_processfactory.exe (655.57 KB)
- g2ax_user_high_customer.exe (596.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.528
of GoToAssist Customer 184.108.40.2068.
When you're planning to uninstall GoToAssist Customer 220.127.116.118 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by GoToAssist Customer 18.104.22.1688 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Citrix\GoToAssist Remote Support Customer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\CitrixLogs\GoToAssist Remote Support Customer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Citrix\GoToAssist Remote Support Customer\g2ax_customer_combined_dll_core_win32_x86_758.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\CitrixLogs\GoToAssist Remote Support Customer\758\20150127_160459\g2ax_installer_customer.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\CitrixLogs\GoToAssist Remote Support Customer\758\20150127_160459\g2ax_installer_customer_admin.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\CitrixLogs\GoToAssist Remote Support Customer\758\20150127_160459\g2ax_installerextractor_customer.log
GoToAssist Customer 22.214.171.1248 is a program marketed by Citrix Online. Some people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase GoToAssist Customer 126.96.36.1998 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GoToAssist Customer 188.8.131.528 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GoToAssist Customer 184.108.40.2068 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GoToAssist Customer 220.127.116.118". The GoToAssist Customer 18.104.22.1688 program will be found very quickly. After you select GoToAssist Customer 22.214.171.1248 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GoToAssist Customer 126.96.36.1998, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GoToAssist Customer 188.8.131.528.
8. After uninstalling GoToAssist Customer 184.108.40.2068, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GoToAssist Customer 220.127.116.118 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GoToAssist Customer 18.104.22.1688 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GoToAssist Customer 22.214.171.1248 by Citrix Online from your computer, we are not saying that GoToAssist Customer 126.96.36.1998 by Citrix Online is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GoToAssist Customer 188.8.131.528 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 07:46:58.250