You can find below details on how to uninstall GoToAssist Corporate for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GoToAssist Corporate from your systemCitrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.. Detailed information about GoToAssist Corporate can be found at http://www.gotoassist.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Citrix\GoToAssist\900 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for GoToAssist Corporate is C:\Program Files\Citrix\GoToAssist\900\G2AUninstaller.exe /uninstall. g2aview.exe is the GoToAssist Corporate's primary executable file and it takes around 13.40 KB (13720 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GoToAssist Corporate. They take about 264.48 KB (270824
bytes) on disk.
- g2aview.exe (13.40 KB)
- g2ahost.exe (13.40 KB)
- g2aprocessfactory.exe (76.90 KB)
- G2AUninstaller.exe (13.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.4.0.900
of GoToAssist Corporate. You can find below info on other versions of GoToAssist Corporate:
...click to view all...
GoToAssist Corporate is an application offered by the software company Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase GoToAssist Corporate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GoToAssist Corporate from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GoToAssist Corporate or simply click the Search field and type in "GoToAssist Corporate". If it exists on your system the GoToAssist Corporate app will be found automatically. When you click GoToAssist Corporate in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GoToAssist Corporate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoToAssist Corporate:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gotoassist.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Citrix\GoToAssist\900\G2AUninstaller.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GoToAssist Corporate.
8. After uninstalling GoToAssist Corporate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GoToAssist Corporate that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GoToAssist Corporate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GoToAssist Corporate by Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GoToAssist Corporate by Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GoToAssist Corporate in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 21:27:20.020