This web page is about GoForFiles for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GoForFiles from your PChttp://www.gofor-files.net
. You can read more on http://www.gofor-files.net or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about GoForFiles at http://www.gofor-files.net
. GoForFiles is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GoForFiles directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling GoForFiles is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GoForFiles\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. GoforFiles.exe is the GoForFiles's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.30 MB (2406912 bytes) on disk.
GoForFiles installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.37 MB (9824080
bytes) on disk.
- GoforFiles.exe (2.30 MB)
- goforfilesdl.exe (3.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.15.03
of GoForFiles. You can find here a few links to other GoForFiles versions:
...click to view all...
GoForFiles is an application by http://www.gofor-files.net. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove GoForFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GoForFiles from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GoForFiles or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GoForFiles". If it is installed on your PC the GoForFiles program will be found automatically. When you select GoForFiles in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GoForFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoForFiles:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gofor-files.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GoForFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GoForFiles.
8. After uninstalling GoForFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GoForFiles that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GoForFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GoForFiles by http://www.gofor-files.net from your PC, nor are we saying that GoForFiles by http://www.gofor-files.net is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GoForFiles supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-26 22:39:32.457