GoForFiles is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall GoForFiles from your computerhttp://www.usedfile.biz
. You can find out more on http://www.usedfile.biz or check for application updates here
. More details about the software GoForFiles can be seen at http://www.usedfile.biz
. Usually the GoForFiles application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GoForFiles folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove GoForFiles by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GoForFiles\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.05 MB (3195984 bytes) on disk and is called goforfilesdl.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in GoForFiles. They occupy 3.05 MB (3195984
bytes) on disk.
- goforfilesdl.exe (3.05 MB)
The current web page applies to GoForFiles version 3.15.03
alone. You can find below a few links to other GoForFiles versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling GoForFiles we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall GoForFiles:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\GoforFiles
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\GoForFiles\goforfilesdl.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service GoForFiles
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service GoForFiles\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Program Files\GoForFiles\GoforFiles.exe
GoForFiles is a program offered by the software company http://www.usedfile.biz. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase GoForFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GoForFiles from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GoForFiles or simply click the Search field and type in "GoForFiles". If it is installed on your PC the GoForFiles program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GoForFiles in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GoForFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoForFiles:
- The publisher is: http://www.usedfile.biz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GoForFiles\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GoForFiles.
8. After uninstalling GoForFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GoForFiles which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoForFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GoForFiles by http://www.usedfile.biz from your computer, nor are we saying that GoForFiles by http://www.usedfile.biz is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GoForFiles in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-04 12:35:46.570