Glow Ball 1.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove Glow Ball 1.0 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Glow Ball 1.0 from your computerFreeGamia, Inc.
. More data about FreeGamia, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.FreeGamia.com
if you want to read more on Glow Ball 1.0 on FreeGamia, Inc.'s web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Glow Ball directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Glow Ball 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Glow Ball\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Glow Ball 1.0's primary file takes about 9.92 MB (10402942 bytes) and is called Game.exe.
Glow Ball 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.87 MB (13493420
bytes) on disk.
- FreeGamiaGamePlayerSetup.exe (1.51 MB)
- Game.exe (9.92 MB)
- GlowBall.exe (768.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Glow Ball 1.0.
Glow Ball 1.0 is an application released by FreeGamia, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Glow Ball 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Glow Ball 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Glow Ball 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Glow Ball 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Glow Ball 1.0 application will be found automatically. After you click Glow Ball 1.0 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Glow Ball 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Glow Ball 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.FreeGamia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Glow Ball\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Glow Ball 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Glow Ball 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Glow Ball 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Glow Ball 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Glow Ball 1.0 by FreeGamia, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Glow Ball 1.0 by FreeGamia, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Glow Ball 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 19:33:50.963