This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Globodox 6.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Globodox 6.1 from your PCITAZ
. Check out here
where you can find out more on ITAZ. More details about the application Globodox 6.1 can be seen at http://www.itaz.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Globodox Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). Globodox 6.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Globodox Desktop\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Globodox.exe and its approximative size is 825.52 KB (845336 bytes).
Globodox 6.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.04 MB (4234058
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ConnectionManager.exe (44.00 KB)
- Globodox.exe (825.52 KB)
- GlobodoxMain.exe (494.52 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- wfkdsr.exe (948.00 KB)
- wfkmon.exe (752.00 KB)
- EmailCaptureCtr.exe (164.00 KB)
- EmailCaptureSvr.exe (48.00 KB)
- FldMonCtr.exe (124.00 KB)
- FldMonSrv.exe (44.00 KB)
The current page applies to Globodox 6.1 version 6
Globodox 6.1 is a program offered by the software company ITAZ. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Globodox 6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Globodox 6.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Globodox 6.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Globodox 6.1". If it is installed on your PC the Globodox 6.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Globodox 6.1 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Globodox 6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Globodox 6.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.itaz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Globodox Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Globodox 6.1.
8. After removing Globodox 6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Globodox 6.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Globodox 6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Globodox 6.1 by ITAZ from your PC, we are not saying that Globodox 6.1 by ITAZ is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Globodox 6.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 18:51:59.597