Global Drive Control V4.6
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Global Drive Control V4.6 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Global Drive Control V4.6 from your systemLenze Drive Systems GmbH
. Additional info about Lenze Drive Systems GmbH can be seen here
. The full command line for uninstalling Global Drive Control V4.6 is C:\PROGRA~2\Lenze\GDC_4_60\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\Lenze\GDC_4_60\INSTALL.LOG. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. GDC32.EXE is the Global Drive Control V4.6's primary executable file and it takes circa 540.05 KB (553008 bytes) on disk.
Global Drive Control V4.6 is composed of the following executables which take 540.05 KB (553008
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 4.6
of Global Drive Control V4.6.
Global Drive Control V4.6 is an application offered by Lenze Drive Systems GmbH. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Global Drive Control V4.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Global Drive Control V4.6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Global Drive Control V4.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Global Drive Control V4.6". If it is installed on your PC the Global Drive Control V4.6 application will be found automatically. When you click Global Drive Control V4.6 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Global Drive Control V4.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Global Drive Control V4.6.
8. After uninstalling Global Drive Control V4.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Global Drive Control V4.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Global Drive Control V4.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Global Drive Control V4.6 by Lenze Drive Systems GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Global Drive Control V4.6 by Lenze Drive Systems GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Global Drive Control V4.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 14:25:06.960