This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Glo for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Glo from your PCImmersion Digital
. You can find out more on Immersion Digital or check for application updates here
. Further information about Glo can be seen at http://www.globible.com
. Glo is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Immersion Digital\Glo\en-gb\Utility directory, subject to the user's option. Glo's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Immersion Digital\Glo\en-gb\Utility\Uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 396.86 KB (406384 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Glo. They take 467.72 KB (478944
bytes) on disk.
- Uni.exe (70.86 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (396.86 KB)
Glo is an application released by the software company Immersion Digital. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Glo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Glo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Glo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Glo". The Glo app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Glo in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Glo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Glo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.globible.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Immersion Digital\Glo\en-gb\Utility\Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Glo.
8. After removing Glo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Glo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Glo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Glo by Immersion Digital from your computer, nor are we saying that Glo by Immersion Digital is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Glo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 07:53:40.917