You can find below details on how to uninstall Glip for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Glip from your PCRingCentral
. Further information on RingCentral can be found here
. Usually the Glip program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Glip folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Glip is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Glip\Update.exe --uninstall. squirrel.exe is the Glip's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.50 MB (1574120 bytes) on disk.
Glip is composed of the following executables which occupy 172.20 MB (180562056
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.50 MB)
- Glip.exe (83.79 MB)
- Glip.exe (83.91 MB)
This data is about Glip version 3.0.1706
alone. Click on the links below for other Glip versions:
...click to view all...
Glip is an application by RingCentral. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Glip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Glip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Glip or simply activate the Search field and type in "Glip". If it is installed on your PC the Glip program will be found very quickly. After you select Glip in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Glip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Glip.
8. After removing Glip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Glip which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Glip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Glip by RingCentral from your PC, nor are we saying that Glip by RingCentral is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Glip in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 00:38:38.483