Glass Bottle is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Glass Bottle from your PCGlass Bottle
. Further information on Glass Bottle can be seen here
. More information about Glass Bottle can be found at http://www.glassbottleapp.com/support
. Glass Bottle is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glass Bottle directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Glass Bottle by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Glass Bottle\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Glass Bottle's primary file takes about 304.25 KB (311552 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Glass Bottle is composed of the following executables which occupy 827.75 KB (847616
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.25 KB)
This page is about Glass Bottle version 2.0.5621.17418
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Glass Bottle:
...click to view all...
Glass Bottle is a program released by the software company Glass Bottle. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Glass Bottle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Glass Bottle from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Glass Bottle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Glass Bottle". If it is installed on your PC the Glass Bottle program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Glass Bottle in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Glass Bottle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Glass Bottle:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.glassbottleapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Glass Bottle\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Glass Bottle.
8. After uninstalling Glass Bottle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Glass Bottle which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Glass Bottle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Glass Bottle by Glass Bottle from your computer, nor are we saying that Glass Bottle by Glass Bottle is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Glass Bottle in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 19:12:56.210