This web page contains complete information on how to remove Glass Bottle for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Glass Bottle from your systemGlass Bottle
. You can read more on Glass Bottle or check for application updates here
. Further information about Glass Bottle can be found at http://www.glassbottleapp.com/support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Glass Bottle directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Glass Bottle\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Glass Bottle. Glass Bottle's primary file takes around 304.26 KB (311560 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Glass Bottle. They take 827.76 KB (847624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.26 KB)
The current page applies to Glass Bottle version 2.0.5621.8417
only. You can find below info on other releases of Glass Bottle:
...click to view all...
Glass Bottle is an application marketed by Glass Bottle. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Glass Bottle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Glass Bottle from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Glass Bottle or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Glass Bottle". The Glass Bottle application will be found very quickly. After you click Glass Bottle in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Glass Bottle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Glass Bottle:
- The software company is: http://www.glassbottleapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Glass Bottle\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Glass Bottle.
8. After uninstalling Glass Bottle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Glass Bottle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Glass Bottle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Glass Bottle by Glass Bottle from your computer, we are not saying that Glass Bottle by Glass Bottle is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Glass Bottle supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 12:10:12.433