You can find below details on how to remove Glass Bottle for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Glass Bottle from your computerGlass Bottle
. You can read more on Glass Bottle or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.glassbottleapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Glass Bottle on Glass Bottle's page. Glass Bottle is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glass Bottle folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Glass Bottle\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Glass Bottle. 7za.exe is the Glass Bottle's main executable file and it takes close to 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Glass Bottle. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5620.24613
of Glass Bottle. You can find here a few links to other Glass Bottle versions:
...click to view all...
Glass Bottle is a program marketed by Glass Bottle. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Glass Bottle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Glass Bottle from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Glass Bottle or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Glass Bottle". If it is installed on your PC the Glass Bottle app will be found automatically. After you select Glass Bottle in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Glass Bottle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Glass Bottle:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.glassbottleapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glass Bottle\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Glass Bottle.
8. After uninstalling Glass Bottle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Glass Bottle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Glass Bottle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Glass Bottle by Glass Bottle from your computer, we are not saying that Glass Bottle by Glass Bottle is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Glass Bottle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-12 20:59:27.583