Glary Utilities Pro 188.8.131.528
This web page is about Glary Utilities Pro 184.108.40.2068 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Glary Utilities Pro 220.127.116.118 from your systemGlarysoft Ltd
. More information on Glarysoft Ltd can be found here
. Click on http://www.glaryutilities.com
to get more info about Glary Utilities Pro 18.104.22.1688 on Glarysoft Ltd's website. Glary Utilities Pro 22.214.171.1248 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Glary Utilities folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Glary Utilities Pro 126.96.36.1998 is C:\Program Files\Glary Utilities\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Integrator.exe and occupies 489.43 KB (501176 bytes).
Glary Utilities Pro 188.8.131.528 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.68 MB (7003230
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cmm.exe (96.93 KB)
- diskanalysis.exe (167.43 KB)
- dupefinder.exe (174.93 KB)
- eff.exe (154.43 KB)
- encryptexe.exe (475.00 KB)
- fileencrypt.exe (88.43 KB)
- filesplitter.exe (88.43 KB)
- gsd.exe (56.00 KB)
- iehelper.exe (191.43 KB)
- initialize.exe (89.93 KB)
- Integrator.exe (489.43 KB)
- joinexe.exe (457.50 KB)
- junkcleaner.exe (280.43 KB)
- memdefrag.exe (106.93 KB)
- oneclickoptimizer.exe (356.93 KB)
- procmgr.exe (195.93 KB)
- regdefrag.exe (153.43 KB)
- regrepair.exe (290.93 KB)
- shortcutsfixer.exe (143.93 KB)
- shredder.exe (110.43 KB)
- startup.exe (323.93 KB)
- sysinfo.exe (665.43 KB)
- TracksEraser.exe (230.43 KB)
- undelete.exe (208.93 KB)
- unins000.exe (859.28 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (200.43 KB)
- webupdate.exe (91.43 KB)
- winstd.exe (90.43 KB)
This info is about Glary Utilities Pro 184.108.40.2068 version 220.127.116.118
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Glary Utilities Pro 18.104.22.1688.Folders left behind when you uninstall Glary Utilities Pro 22.214.171.1248:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Glary Utilities Pro 126.96.36.1998 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Glary Utilities
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Glary Utilities
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\GlarySoft\Glary Utilities
- C:\Program Files\Glary Utilities\autodll.dll
- C:\Program Files\Glary Utilities\cmm.exe
- C:\Program Files\Glary Utilities\common.dll
- C:\Program Files\Glary Utilities\ContextHandler.dll
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Glary Utilities
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Glary Utilities
Glary Utilities Pro 188.8.131.528 is a program offered by the software company Glarysoft Ltd. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Glary Utilities Pro 184.108.40.2068 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Glary Utilities Pro 220.127.116.118 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Glary Utilities Pro 18.104.22.1688 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Glary Utilities Pro 22.214.171.1248". If it is installed on your PC the Glary Utilities Pro 126.96.36.1998 app will be found very quickly. When you select Glary Utilities Pro 188.8.131.528 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Glary Utilities Pro 184.108.40.2068, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Glary Utilities Pro 220.127.116.118:
- The publisher is: http://www.glaryutilities.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Glary Utilities\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Glary Utilities Pro 18.104.22.1688.
8. After removing Glary Utilities Pro 22.214.171.1248, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Glary Utilities Pro 126.96.36.1998 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Glary Utilities Pro 188.8.131.528 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Glary Utilities Pro 184.108.40.2068 by Glarysoft Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Glary Utilities Pro 220.127.116.118 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Glary Utilities Pro 18.104.22.1688 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 12:23:23.600