Glance 2.9 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Glance 2.9 from your PCGlance Networks, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Glance Networks, Inc.. Click on http://www.glance.net
to get more facts about Glance 2.9 on Glance Networks, Inc.'s website. Glance 2.9 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Glance 2.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Glance.exe is the Glance 2.9's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.84 MB (1930568 bytes) on disk.
Glance 2.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.73 MB (2867118
bytes) on disk.
- Glance.exe (1.84 MB)
- GlanceSpeedBoost.exe (99.00 KB)
- GProtocolHandler.exe (97.32 KB)
- unins000.exe (718.28 KB)
This page is about Glance 2.9 version 2.9
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Glance 2.9.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Glance 2.9 from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Glance 2.9 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\GClientCtrl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\Glance.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\glancedrv.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\glancedrv.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\GlanceSpeedBoost.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\GProtocolHandler.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\GWinHook.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\npglance.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\x64\glancedrv.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\x64\glancedrv.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\x86\glancedrv.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\x86\glancedrv.sys
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\ProtocolExecute\glance
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3906756157-3716911000-3461864323-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\unins000.exe
Glance 2.9 is an application by Glance Networks, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Glance 2.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Glance 2.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Glance 2.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Glance 2.9". The Glance 2.9 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Glance 2.9 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Glance 2.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Glance 2.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.glance.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Glance 2.9.
8. After uninstalling Glance 2.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Glance 2.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Glance 2.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Glance 2.9 by Glance Networks, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Glance 2.9 by Glance Networks, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Glance 2.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:24:25.687