Glance 2.9 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Glance 2.9 from your PCGlance Networks, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Glance Networks, Inc.. Click on http://www.glance.net
to get more facts about Glance 2.9 on Glance Networks, Inc.'s website. Glance 2.9 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Glance 2.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Glance.exe is the Glance 2.9's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.84 MB (1930568 bytes) on disk.
Glance 2.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.73 MB (2867118
bytes) on disk.
- Glance.exe (1.84 MB)
- GlanceSpeedBoost.exe (99.00 KB)
- GProtocolHandler.exe (97.32 KB)
- unins000.exe (718.28 KB)
This page is about Glance 2.9 version 2.9
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Glance 2.9.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Glance 2.9 from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Glance 2.9 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\GClientCtrl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\Glance.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\glancedrv.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\glancedrv.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\GlanceSpeedBoost.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\GProtocolHandler.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\GWinHook.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\npglance.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\x64\glancedrv.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\x64\glancedrv.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\x86\glancedrv.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\x86\glancedrv.sys
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\ProtocolExecute\glance
Glance 2.9 is a program marketed by the software company Glance Networks, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Glance 2.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Glance 2.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Glance 2.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "Glance 2.9". If it exists on your system the Glance 2.9 program will be found very quickly. When you click Glance 2.9 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Glance 2.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Glance 2.9:
- The software company is: http://www.glance.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glance29\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Glance 2.9.
8. After uninstalling Glance 2.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Glance 2.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Glance 2.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Glance 2.9 by Glance Networks, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Glance 2.9 by Glance Networks, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Glance 2.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:24:25.687