You can find below detailed information on how to remove GitKraken for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GitKraken from your systemAxosoft, LLC
. Further information on Axosoft, LLC can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling GitKraken is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\gitkraken\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.45 MB (1522384 bytes) on disk and is labeled squirrel.exe.
The executables below are part of GitKraken. They take about 103.54 MB (108564496
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (50.50 MB)
- gitkraken.exe (48.68 MB)
The current web page applies to GitKraken version 0.8.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of GitKraken:
...click to view all...
GitKraken is an application released by Axosoft, LLC. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove GitKraken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GitKraken from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GitKraken or simply click the Search feature and type in "GitKraken". The GitKraken program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GitKraken in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GitKraken, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GitKraken.
8. After uninstalling GitKraken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GitKraken that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GitKraken with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GitKraken by Axosoft, LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GitKraken supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-10-16 18:17:03.197