GitHub Desktop is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GitHub Desktop from your systemGitHub, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on GitHub, Inc.. GitHub Desktop is usually set up in the C:\Users\jiral.dekhtawala\AppData\Local\GitHubDesktop folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing GitHub Desktop is C:\Users\jiral.dekhtawala\AppData\Local\GitHubDesktop\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 373.46 KB (382424 bytes) on disk and is called GitHub Desktop.exe.
The executable files below are part of GitHub Desktop. They take about 109.21 MB (114511656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GitHub Desktop.exe (373.46 KB)
- Update.exe (1.46 MB)
- GitHub Desktop.exe (77.53 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.58 MB)
- git.exe (41.73 KB)
- git-credential-store.exe (1.09 MB)
- git-credential-wincred.exe (33.23 KB)
- git-fast-import.exe (1.12 MB)
- git-http-fetch.exe (1.19 MB)
- git-http-push.exe (1.20 MB)
- git-wrapper.exe (41.73 KB)
- git-remote-https.exe (1.20 MB)
- git-sh-i18n--envsubst.exe (1.08 MB)
- git-show-index.exe (1.08 MB)
- git-upload-pack.exe (1.16 MB)
- git.exe (2.05 MB)
- p11-kit.exe (80.84 KB)
- trust.exe (215.07 KB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-deflatehd.exe (71.09 KB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-inflatehd.exe (68.54 KB)
- GitHub.Authentication.exe (196.46 KB)
- git-askpass.exe (196.08 KB)
- git-credential-manager.exe (138.08 KB)
- git-lfs.exe (6.86 MB)
- GitHub.Authentication.exe (294.96 KB)
- p11-kit-remote.exe (69.89 KB)
- awk.exe (573.12 KB)
- b2sum.exe (60.48 KB)
- basename.exe (37.87 KB)
- cat.exe (43.23 KB)
- comm.exe (43.13 KB)
- cp.exe (105.81 KB)
- cut.exe (46.35 KB)
- dash.exe (108.13 KB)
- date.exe (118.76 KB)
- dirname.exe (37.82 KB)
- echo.exe (37.69 KB)
- env.exe (37.48 KB)
- expr.exe (105.77 KB)
- false.exe (35.65 KB)
- find.exe (256.55 KB)
- getfacl.exe (172.71 KB)
- getopt.exe (23.59 KB)
- grep.exe (210.73 KB)
- head.exe (48.30 KB)
- ls.exe (135.50 KB)
- mkdir.exe (72.07 KB)
- mktemp.exe (47.05 KB)
- mv.exe (112.97 KB)
- pathchk.exe (38.36 KB)
- printf.exe (70.59 KB)
- pwd.exe (39.60 KB)
- readlink.exe (50.63 KB)
- rebase.exe (820.36 KB)
- rm.exe (65.65 KB)
- rmdir.exe (64.09 KB)
- sed.exe (166.50 KB)
- sh.exe (2.00 MB)
- sort.exe (109.11 KB)
- ssh-add.exe (314.61 KB)
- ssh-agent.exe (331.63 KB)
- ssh.exe (649.46 KB)
- tail.exe (59.09 KB)
- test.exe (69.99 KB)
- touch.exe (106.80 KB)
- tr.exe (52.75 KB)
- true.exe (35.65 KB)
- uname.exe (38.30 KB)
- uniq.exe (47.76 KB)
- wc.exe (50.11 KB)
- xargs.exe (69.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.5.6
of GitHub Desktop. For more GitHub Desktop versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GitHub Desktop is an application offered by the software company GitHub, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove GitHub Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GitHub Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GitHub Desktop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GitHub Desktop". The GitHub Desktop program will be found automatically. After you select GitHub Desktop in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GitHub Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GitHub Desktop.
8. After uninstalling GitHub Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GitHub Desktop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GitHub Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GitHub Desktop by GitHub, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GitHub Desktop by GitHub, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GitHub Desktop in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 05:49:04.253