This page is about GiD 12.0.8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GiD 12.0.8 from your systemInternational Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering (CIMNE)
. Further information on International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering (CIMNE) can be found here
. Please open http://www.gidhome.com
if you want to read more on GiD 12.0.8 on International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering (CIMNE)'s website. Usually the GiD 12.0.8 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\GiD\GiD 12.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. GiD 12.0.8's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GiD\GiD 12.0\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled gid.exe and occupies 24.89 MB (26099200 bytes).
GiD 12.0.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 55.97 MB (58692801
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- command.exe (128.00 KB)
- gid.exe (24.89 MB)
- mesh3d99.exe (658.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
- unzip.exe (94.50 KB)
- gid_offscreen.exe (24.92 MB)
- cmas2d-linux.exe (11.89 KB)
- cmas2d-windows.exe (100.00 KB)
- cat.exe (21.50 KB)
- cvs.exe (908.09 KB)
- diff.exe (116.00 KB)
- fossil.exe (2.58 MB)
- grep.exe (81.00 KB)
- kill.exe (115.75 KB)
- tlist.exe (111.56 KB)
The current web page applies to GiD 12.0.8 version 12.0.8
GiD 12.0.8 is a program by the software company International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering (CIMNE). Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall GiD 12.0.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GiD 12.0.8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GiD 12.0.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GiD 12.0.8". If it is installed on your PC the GiD 12.0.8 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GiD 12.0.8 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GiD 12.0.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GiD 12.0.8:
- The software company is: http://www.gidhome.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GiD\GiD 12.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GiD 12.0.8.
8. After uninstalling GiD 12.0.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GiD 12.0.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GiD 12.0.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GiD 12.0.8 by International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering (CIMNE) from your computer, we are not saying that GiD 12.0.8 by International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering (CIMNE) is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GiD 12.0.8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-17 22:25:03.240