Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 from your PCUbisoft
. Further information on Ubisoft can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\YKL4QNLX.RRX\YNOAEB6N.5HH\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_4052c4aaf822cd02 directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\YKL4QNLX.RRX\YNOAEB6N.5HH\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_4052c4aaf822cd02\Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 . Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 's main file takes about 1.18 MB (1238568 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.76 MB (6040184
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (4.55 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (34.04 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
This page is about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 version 1.36.4386.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 releases:
...click to view all...
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 is a program released by Ubisoft. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 ". If it exists on your system the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 application will be found automatically. After you click Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 .
8. After removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 06:19:39.287