Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 from your systemUbisoft
. Further information on Ubisoft can be found here
. Usually the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\81JV999T.HQ6\ELA7D9X8.WE5\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_22e7619668984482 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\81JV999T.HQ6\ELA7D9X8.WE5\laun...app_2e973cc213891be7_0001.0024_22e7619668984482\Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 . Launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.55 MB (4766760 bytes) on disk.
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 is composed of the following executables which take 5.76 MB (6040184
bytes) on disk:
- Launcher.exe (4.55 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (35.04 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.18 MB)
This page is about Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 version 1.36.7470.2
alone. For other Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 is an application offered by the software company Ubisoft. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 ". If it is installed on your PC the Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 application will be found very quickly. When you click Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 .
8. After uninstalling Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU - 1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 16:50:56.250