Ghost Recon Online (EU)
Ghost Recon Online (EU) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Ghost Recon Online (EU) from your computerUbisoft
. More information on Ubisoft can be seen here
. Ghost Recon Online (EU) is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\3WNG9AW5.XJ1\TE53TOG1.4WM\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0023_ab163d56f59e3910 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Ghost Recon Online (EU)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\3WNG9AW5.XJ1\TE53TOG1.4WM\laun...app_59711684aa47878d_0001.0023_ab163d56f59e3910\Uninstaller.exe. Launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.37 MB (3532344 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Ghost Recon Online (EU). They occupy 4.05 MB (4245672
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (3.37 MB)
- LauncherReporter.exe (31.05 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (665.55 KB)
The current page applies to Ghost Recon Online (EU) version 1.35.3440.2
only. For other Ghost Recon Online (EU) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ghost Recon Online (EU) is a program released by Ubisoft. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Ghost Recon Online (EU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Ghost Recon Online (EU) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ghost Recon Online (EU) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ghost Recon Online (EU)". If it is installed on your PC the Ghost Recon Online (EU) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ghost Recon Online (EU) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ghost Recon Online (EU), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ghost Recon Online (EU).
8. After removing Ghost Recon Online (EU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ghost Recon Online (EU) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ghost Recon Online (EU) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ghost Recon Online (EU) by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Ghost Recon Online (EU) by Ubisoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ghost Recon Online (EU) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 07:18:21.270