You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall GfK Internet-Monitor for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GfK Internet-Monitor from your PCGfK
. You can read more on GfK or check for application updates here
. Usually the GfK Internet-Monitor application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GfK Internet-Monitor folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling GfK Internet-Monitor is C:\Program Files (x86)\GfK Internet-Monitor\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 487.06 KB (498752 bytes) on disk and is labeled GfK-LoginInterface.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in GfK Internet-Monitor. They occupy 14.39 MB (15086596
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7znw.exe (524.56 KB)
- AddonChecker.exe (344.56 KB)
- BrowserHost.exe (2.24 MB)
- GfK-LoginInterface.exe (487.06 KB)
- GfK-Process-Connector.exe (534.56 KB)
- GfK-Reporting.exe (1.90 MB)
- GfK-Updater.exe (1.41 MB)
- Remover.exe (2.26 MB)
- ReplaceInUTF16.exe (327.00 KB)
- RunSilent.exe (101.20 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.35 MB)
- GfKChromeHost.exe (609.51 KB)
- AddonChecker.exe (378.06 KB)
This web page is about GfK Internet-Monitor version 15.3.104
alone. You can find here a few links to other GfK Internet-Monitor releases:
...click to view all...
GfK Internet-Monitor is a program by GfK. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase GfK Internet-Monitor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GfK Internet-Monitor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GfK Internet-Monitor or simply click the Search feature and type in "GfK Internet-Monitor". If it exists on your system the GfK Internet-Monitor application will be found automatically. When you select GfK Internet-Monitor in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GfK Internet-Monitor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GfK Internet-Monitor.
8. After uninstalling GfK Internet-Monitor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GfK Internet-Monitor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GfK Internet-Monitor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GfK Internet-Monitor by GfK from your PC, nor are we saying that GfK Internet-Monitor by GfK is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GfK Internet-Monitor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 16:01:28.487