You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove GetSavin for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. More info about Adpeak, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.getsavin.com
if you want to read more on GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s page. GetSavin is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called sqlite3.exe and its approximative size is 481.00 KB (492544 bytes).
The executables below are part of GetSavin. They take an average of 548.19 KB (561347
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.19 KB)
This data is about GetSavin version 1.1362339017
only. You can find below info on other versions of GetSavin:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program marketed by Adpeak, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GetSavin with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GetSavin or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it is installed on your PC the GetSavin app will be found very quickly. After you click GetSavin in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GetSavin supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 18:53:24.187