GetGo Download Manager
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall GetGo Download Manager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GetGo Download Manager from your computerGetGo Software Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can read more on GetGo Software Ltd.. Further information about GetGo Download Manager can be found at http://www.getgosoft.com/
. GetGo Download Manager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetGo Software\GetGo Download Manager folder, subject to the user's option. GetGo Download Manager's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GetGo Software\GetGo Download Manager\Uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 3.12 MB (3268288 bytes) on disk and is labeled GetGoDM.exe.
GetGo Download Manager contains of the executables below. They take 3.67 MB (3850587
bytes) on disk.
- GetGoDM.exe (3.12 MB)
- GGLauncher.exe (415.69 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (152.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1685
of GetGo Download Manager. For more GetGo Download Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GetGo Download Manager is a program marketed by GetGo Software Ltd.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall GetGo Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GetGo Download Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GetGo Download Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GetGo Download Manager". If it exists on your system the GetGo Download Manager program will be found very quickly. When you select GetGo Download Manager in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GetGo Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetGo Download Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.getgosoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GetGo Software\GetGo Download Manager\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GetGo Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling GetGo Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GetGo Download Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetGo Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GetGo Download Manager by GetGo Software Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that GetGo Download Manager by GetGo Software Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GetGo Download Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 17:40:39.427