GetGo Download Manager
GetGo Download Manager is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GetGo Download Manager from your computerGetGo Software Ltd.
. Additional info about GetGo Software Ltd. can be found here
. More details about the application GetGo Download Manager can be found at http://www.getgosoft.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetGo Software\GetGo Download Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove GetGo Download Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GetGo Software\GetGo Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. GetGo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.99 MB (5233264 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in GetGo Download Manager. They occupy 6.82 MB (7149468
bytes) on disk.
- GetGo.exe (4.99 MB)
- GGLauncher.exe (1.66 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (169.68 KB)
This info is about GetGo Download Manager version 220.127.116.114
only. Click on the links below for other GetGo Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall GetGo Download Manager you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall GetGo Download Manager:
- C:\Program Files\GetGo Software\GetGo Download Manager
GetGo Download Manager is an application released by the software company GetGo Software Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall GetGo Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GetGo Download Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GetGo Download Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetGo Download Manager". The GetGo Download Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GetGo Download Manager in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GetGo Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetGo Download Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.getgosoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GetGo Software\GetGo Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GetGo Download Manager.
8. After removing GetGo Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GetGo Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetGo Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GetGo Download Manager by GetGo Software Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that GetGo Download Manager by GetGo Software Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetGo Download Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 22:49:15.530