GetFoldersize 3.1.4 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GetFoldersize 3.1.4 from your computerMichael Thummerer Software Design
. Open here
where you can get more info on Michael Thummerer Software Design. More details about GetFoldersize 3.1.4 can be seen at http://www.GetFoldersize.com
. GetFoldersize 3.1.4 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFoldersize folder, regulated by the user's option. GetFoldersize 3.1.4's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFoldersize\unins000.exe. GetFoldersize.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.75 MB (2886352 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with GetFoldersize 3.1.4. They occupy about 3.52 MB (3687328
bytes) on disk.
- GetFoldersize.exe (2.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (782.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.4
of GetFoldersize 3.1.4.
GetFoldersize 3.1.4 is a program released by the software company Michael Thummerer Software Design. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall GetFoldersize 3.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GetFoldersize 3.1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GetFoldersize 3.1.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetFoldersize 3.1.4". If it is installed on your PC the GetFoldersize 3.1.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GetFoldersize 3.1.4 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GetFoldersize 3.1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetFoldersize 3.1.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.GetFoldersize.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GetFoldersize\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GetFoldersize 3.1.4.
8. After removing GetFoldersize 3.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GetFoldersize 3.1.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetFoldersize 3.1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GetFoldersize 3.1.4 by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your computer, we are not saying that GetFoldersize 3.1.4 by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetFoldersize 3.1.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:43:29.307