This web page is about GetFLV 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GetFLV 18.104.22.168 from your computerGetFLV, Inc.
. More information about GetFLV, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.getflv.net
to get more data about GetFLV 22.214.171.124 on GetFLV, Inc.'s website. GetFLV 126.96.36.199 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\GetFLV folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. GetFLV 188.8.131.52's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\GetFLV\unins000.exe". GetFLV.exe is the GetFLV 184.108.40.206's primary executable file and it takes close to 7.85 MB (8235520 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in GetFLV 220.127.116.11. They occupy 23.25 MB (24383063
bytes) on disk.
- GetFLV.exe (7.85 MB)
- player.exe (1.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- vCapture.exe (2.63 MB)
- vdigger.exe (10.48 MB)
This info is about GetFLV 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
GetFLV 126.96.36.199 is an application marketed by the software company GetFLV, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove GetFLV 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GetFLV 184.108.40.206 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GetFLV 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetFLV 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the GetFLV 22.214.171.124 app will be found automatically. When you select GetFLV 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GetFLV 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetFLV 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getflv.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GetFLV\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GetFLV 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing GetFLV 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GetFLV 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GetFLV 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GetFLV 188.8.131.52 by GetFLV, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GetFLV 184.108.40.206 by GetFLV, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GetFLV 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 09:47:13.587