GetFLV 188.8.131.52 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GetFLV 184.108.40.206 from your PCGetFLV, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on GetFLV, Inc.. Click on http://www.getflv.net
to get more information about GetFLV 220.127.116.11 on GetFLV, Inc.'s website. GetFLV 18.104.22.168 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\GetFLV folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for GetFLV 22.214.171.124 is "C:\Program Files\GetFLV\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is named GetFLV.exe and it has a size of 7.81 MB (8185344 bytes).
GetFLV 126.96.36.199 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.66 MB (13279905
bytes) on disk.
- GetFLV.exe (7.81 MB)
- player.exe (1.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- vCapture.exe (2.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of GetFLV 184.108.40.206.
GetFLV 220.127.116.11 is an application marketed by the software company GetFLV, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall GetFLV 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GetFLV 22.214.171.124 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GetFLV 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetFLV 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the GetFLV 184.108.40.206 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GetFLV 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GetFLV 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetFLV 22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: http://www.getflv.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GetFLV\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GetFLV 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing GetFLV 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GetFLV 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GetFLV 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetFLV 18.104.22.168 by GetFLV, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetFLV 22.214.171.124 by GetFLV, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetFLV 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 03:28:45.920