GetFLV 22.214.171.124 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GetFLV 126.96.36.199 from your systemGetFLV, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on GetFLV, Inc.. Click on http://www.getflv.net
to get more information about GetFLV 188.8.131.52 on GetFLV, Inc.'s website. GetFLV 184.108.40.206 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\GetFLV directory, subject to the user's option. GetFLV 220.127.116.11's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\GetFLV\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called GetFLV.exe and it has a size of 7.79 MB (8171520 bytes).
GetFLV 18.104.22.168 contains of the executables below. They take 12.65 MB (13266081
bytes) on disk.
- GetFLV.exe (7.79 MB)
- player.exe (1.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- vCapture.exe (2.57 MB)
The current page applies to GetFLV 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
GetFLV 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by the software company GetFLV, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall GetFLV 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GetFLV 220.127.116.11 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GetFLV 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetFLV 22.214.171.124". The GetFLV 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GetFLV 188.8.131.52 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GetFLV 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetFLV 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.getflv.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GetFLV\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GetFLV 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling GetFLV 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GetFLV 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetFLV 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetFLV 184.108.40.206 by GetFLV, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GetFLV 220.127.116.11 by GetFLV, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetFLV 18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-24 04:02:59.840