This page contains complete information on how to remove GetDiz for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GetDiz from your computerOutertech
. You can read more on Outertech or check for application updates here
. Further information about GetDiz can be found at http://www.outertech.com/
. GetDiz is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetDiz directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling GetDiz is C:\Program Files (x86)\GetDiz\uninst-GetDiz.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 451.87 KB (462712 bytes) on disk and is titled GetDiz.exe.
GetDiz contains of the executables below. They take 907.96 KB (929754
bytes) on disk.
- GetDiz.exe (451.87 KB)
- uninst-GetDiz.exe (456.10 KB)
This page is about GetDiz version 4.8
only. You can find below a few links to other GetDiz versions:
GetDiz is an application released by the software company Outertech. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove GetDiz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GetDiz from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GetDiz or simply click the Search field and type in "GetDiz". If it is installed on your PC the GetDiz application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GetDiz in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GetDiz, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetDiz:
- The publisher is: http://www.outertech.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GetDiz\uninst-GetDiz.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GetDiz.
8. After uninstalling GetDiz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GetDiz that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetDiz with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GetDiz by Outertech from your computer, nor are we saying that GetDiz by Outertech is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GetDiz supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:48:40.790